Most decals can be made in any color you want. Click the image above for information on how to choose a color.
These 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper sheets can be used in any ordinary ink-jet or Laser printer to print your own CUSTOM DECALS for models, matchbox or RC cars. This is for a single sheet but quantity discounts apply starting at just 2 items (see discounts page). Available in white (laser printers only) or clear material. White is recommended for application on dark colored surfaces so it stands out better and the colors will be brighter. Or in applications where white is needed within the design (your printer doesn't have white ink) Clear should be used on light colored surfaces as your printer ink is semitransparent so the background colors will show through lighter colors of ink.
Image shows FastDecals logo but your sheet will be blank so you can print your own.
We can custom print your sheet for you using our high quality laser printer. The sheet will come fully printed. You will need to hand cut out your designs and install them. We can even clear coat over the sheet for you or you can do this yourself once you have the sheet(s). Clear coating over is a must.
Note that the file will print IDENTICAL to the way you send it to us. So be sure to use high quality images and reverse/flip any designs that you need to face the opposite direction. We can not make changes to a file that you send to us.
* Use a graphic design or word processor program (Photoshop, MS Paint, MS Word, etc.) to layout as many designs as you can to fit on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet.
* Do a test print with ordinary paper first to make sure everything looks good.
* Your printers setting should be BEST QUALITY with PHOTO GLOSS paper.
* Stick in the decal paper for printing on the GLOSSY SIDE and hit print.
* Allow to dry for about an hour then spray with a acrylic clear coat paint. This is NOT included but can be purchased at any hardware such as Lowes, Wal-Mart, etc. Apply 2-3 THIN coats until the print is covered evenly and appears shinny.
* After the clear coat is dry (see can for dry times), cut out your designs from the sheet using ordinary SHARP scissors.
* Put a decal in a cup of clean water for approximately 45-60 seconds until the decal starts separating from the backing.
* Remove the backing (and discard) and apply your decal by positioning the decal in place and running your finger across to force any water out that may be left behind the decal.
* Repeat for each decal then sit back and enjoy your completely custom decals you made!
No posts found
Please feel free to contact us using the form below if you have any questions about this product.
|Add your decal to a License Plate|
If you aren't seeing what you want we have an account with Stock Photo Secrets to help create your custom decal. There is no charge to you for us to use a file from their site. We can normally even modify an existing design if you want the colors changed or modified in some other way (some limitations apply). Simply start browsing their site and let us know the "Image Id" you want to use along with details of any changes you want made. You can contact us for custom decal work using the custom decal form.
Note: FastDecals.com does not (necessarily) have an affiliation or agreement with any displayed companies, nor the authority to reproduce their logos (with some exceptions). Any company or product logos displayed on this site are the property and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners, and are provided as a convenience only for their lawful use by owners, dealers, agents, resellers, and sponsorship recipients. It is the expressed intent of FastDecals.com that lawful reproduction of the aforementioned designs shall be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Purchase of any product from FastDecals.com is not authorization for the use of any specific logo or trademark. By clicking the "Add to Cart" button you convey to FastDecals.com you have authority (if required) to use the above artwork. This is a FREE ADVERTISING PROGRAM for your compnay. If your company logo is listed on this site and you would like it to be removed, please send an email with details for a prompt resolution.